Thursday, October 16, 2008

Day by Day


When we begin to account for the confusion and fear we experience when the economy is fragile and depressed it can be used as an indicator, or measuring stick, of the condition of our heart and mind. In every adversity there is a thread of opportunity to test what we believe.

How is your heart today? Mine has been distracted at a minimum and occupied with thoughts I am not too proud of concerning my future. But when I think "Christianly", through a biblical world view I realize again that my 'future' is secure and though I may walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for the Lord God Almighty is with me. I should be as a tree planted by the water whose leaf shall not whither that brings forth good fruit. That's our shared future.

Let us remember with great fondness His promise and walk in His strength.

No comments: